Clean Energy for Colorado Craft Breweries
Renewable energy solutions are being widely used in a number commercial and industrial applications — and brewing is one of the fastest growing industries to take advantage of clean energy. Breweries have had a long tradition of sustainability and are well positioned to utilize solar and energy storage for their facilities. Doing so can lead to reduced energy bills and a more sustainable business.
- The Nikola Power team has developed solutions for commercial businesses and municipalities, including the City of Denver, City of Lafayette, Xcel Energy Colorado, and Denver Public Schools
- Utilizing a power purchase agreement (PPA) model to access renewable energy allows for zero upfront cost
- Numerous breweries around the country have successfully incorporated renewable energy with several seeking to go 100% solar
Learn More: 1-877-464-5652
What Is a Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
- A financial agreement in which a third-party developer owns, builds, operates, and maintains a solar photovoltaic (PV) system on a customer’s property
- Customer sites systems on its property in exchange for stable energy at a lower rate than the local utility's retail prices
Why Should a Brewery Choose a PPA?
- Access clean solar power and reduce the cost of energy on your monthly bill
- Embrace a leadership role in support of clean energy and reducing CO2 emissions
- Utilize unused roof space production facilities and offices to leverage solar energy and storage solutions
Why Work with Nikola Power?
Nikola Power is a pioneer in the energy storage and solar space — with over 10 years of experience in the renewable energy industry, we know what it takes to start, manage, and optimize projects. Our solutions are designed to incorporate renewable energy and energy storage solutions to provide customers with reliable and responsive power.
Contact Us: 1-877-464-5652
WhAt We Do
Our solutions enable you to satisfy customer demand for lower energy costs and a cleaner environment. We can help you leverage the benefits of energy storage into a new or existing renewable energy power plant.
We will work with you to identify and address your power system needs such as load shifting, voltage control, frequency regulation, integration of renewable resources like solar or wind, or postponing expensive infrastructure upgrades.
The Nikola Power team has developed, financed, constructed, and operated over $250 million in clean energy projects, including installations that power Denver Public Schools, the City of Denver, County of Pueblo, City of Lafayette, and Xcel Energy Colorado.
Our Founder & CEO, J.W. Postal, testified before the state senate to pioneer key legislation that unlocked PPA financing for solar energy and led to the state's first zero-down project.